Thursday 19 April 2012

Two Work Looks...


Scandelicious Kissable Lipcolour is a product I am sad will be leaving counters soon :( It stays put so well! I wore this to work last Saturday. Brows are my usual Fling brow pencil with Vibrant Grape, Atlantic Blue and Electric Eel over the top in an ombre effect. Omega and Blanc type on the lid and crease (really soft) with Blacktrack fluidline and #3 lashes. I made a mix of Melba and Blushbaby powder blushers for a soft peachy cheek.





This look was Charcoal Brown through the brows, Shifting Sands from the Vera crushed metal pigment stacks on the lid with Wedge and Blanc Type to blend out. Richground fluidline and Studiofix Boldblack lash mascara. Blush was Harmony to contour and Desert Rose for colour. Lips were Blankety (I put a dark lipgloss from Tour De Fabulous on over the nude lip when I got into work and it looked WAY better, but of course I forgot to take photos...)



More coming soon including a little about my help from Pablo yesterday, MAC new product update (which  I have tomorrow ~squee!~) and more looks and so on. Thanks for looking,

Ruth x

3 comments:

  1. Loving the (second) neutral toned look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove your brows! Product update?! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scandelicious is a great colour on you!

    ReplyDelete